Mitigation Strategies and Situation Reports by Impact Areas
Bi-weekly webinars on mitigation strategies to combat COVID-19 while ensuring a calm, safe environment for our employees, residents, and families. Free to Argentum members. Includes critical regulatory and agency updates as well as robust Q&A.
Member Webinar on COVID-19: The Regulatory Aftermath: July 14, 2020
This webinar will cover how the pandemic has re-shaped the regulatory landscape at the federal and state levels, considerations for keeping up with these changes, and what to expect after the crisis has passed.
Member Webinar on COVID-19: The Long-Term Business Impact: June 30, 2020
Member Webinar on COVID-19: The Long-Term Business Impact
COVID-19 is a human tragedy. The long-term business impact of this tragedy has many economists predicting China’s first decline in GDP since 1976. A panel of experts will review these market implications and how to be better prepared.
Member Webinar on COVID-19: HR Considerations as States Reopen: June 17, 2020
This webinar will address staffing challenges related to COVID-19, and employment law considerations as communities increase screening and testing in states that are reopening.
Member Webinar on COVID-19: Managing COVID Restrictions: June 4, 2020
This webinar will review reopening guidance crafted by industry professionals after a review and consideration of information and data from the White House, CMS, CDC, the WHO, and the National Governors Association.
Member Webinar on COVID-19: Crisis Communications: May 20, 2020
This webinar will highlight effective media relations and stakeholder communications strategies during COVID-19. Attendees will hear:
- Best practices, tips, and strategies for media relations from PR/crisis experts focused on COVID-19 response
- Winning approaches to external media relations during this crisis, from owner/operator PR leads
- Strategies for effective communication to residents, families, and employees from owner/operator CEOs overseeing corporate messaging
Best Practices for Memory Care Residents: May 7, 2020
This webinar will address operational challenges in managing self-isolation and infection control protocols for memory care residents. You will hear what is working in the areas of:
- Achieving containment and preventing illness
- Mitigating the harmful effects of social distancing and self-isolation
- Safeguarding person-centered care when dealing with temporary staff
- Using simulated presence to provide reassurance to residents
- Keeping family and friends connected
Staffing Solutions During COVID-19: April 28, 2020
Attendees will hear:
- A critical update on recent workforce regulatory measures enacted to provide support to America’s workforce
- Partnering with other industries during furloughs, slowdowns
- Training solutions for non-caregiver staff who are not busy, such as drivers, etc.
- Childcare solutions for workers
- Staffing solutions for lockdowns and mandatory stays
April 15, 2020