Captus Press has committed to remaining open during the Covid-19 pandemic, and will continue to accept and fulfill orders and registrations. Please note that, despite our best efforts, there may be delays in responding to inquiries.
Web-Based Continuing Education Courses
The Canadian Psychological Association (CPA) is pleased to offer web-based continuing education opportunities for psychologists that also may be of interest to students of psychology, to members of other disciplines, and to the public. These courses complement CPA's other knowledge-transfer activities, such as its three journals, annual convention, Summer Institute, and publications program.
The CPA's web-based courses are offered in partnership with Captus Press. To access one of these courses, you will need to:
- Fill out a registration form on a secure website. Click HERE to fill our the registration form.
- Remit the course payment to Captus Press online or offline. When you receive your username and password, you will be able to access the course at your convenience.
The following courses are available:
- Starting and Operating an Independent Professional Practice in Psychology
- Being an Ethical Psychologist
- Knowledge Mobilization 101
To learn more about these courses, please visit our course catalogue by clicking on one of the course links.
To obtain a receipt for your course, click HERE